Changing inactive LXpanel object (window) color

All questions and problems regarding LXDE components including LXSession, LXAppearance, GPicView, Leafpad, LXTerminal, Xarchiver, LXNM to be discussed here.

For PCManFM questions, please ask in the dedicated forum below.
dencrypt

Changing inactive LXpanel object (window) color

Post by dencrypt »

Running Lubuntu 12.10. LXpanel 0.5.11 and LXAppearance 0.5.2.

My LXpanel looks like this:

As you can see the Opera window is selected and the LXterm is deselected. Black font color for LXterm. This is what I want to change to make it visible when I make the LXpanel transparent and have a black background. Selected Window font color is changeable. No problem there.
From what I gathered I should be able to change color in LXappearance -> Color tab. That's a no go. It looks like this:

I have tried changing all black colors to something else and also the background for selected items but none of these seems to affect the one I want.

Am I missing something here, is it configurable somewhere else or what is going on?
Rex Bouwense

Re: Changing inactive LXpanel object (window) color

Post by Rex Bouwense »

I just changed the color on my windows and I am also using Lubuntu 12.10, so it is configurable. See #3 in here:
http://lxlinux.com/#index
Rex
dencrypt

Post by dencrypt »

It's not the window color I'm after.

It's the color font of the Task Buttons in LXpanel I want to change. Where are these settings?
Rex Bouwense

Post by Rex Bouwense »

Ah. Sorry. The Panel preferences only seems to change the font color on the panel and not the task windows. I see no where to configure the color of the fonts in the task windows. Interesting. Going to have to do some googling.
Rex
dencrypt

Post by dencrypt »

A temporary fix was to inactivate "flat buttons" in "Task Bar (Window List)" Settings.
petre

Post by petre »

Rex Bouwense wrote:I just changed the color on my windows and I am also using Lubuntu 12.10, so it is configurable. See #3 in here:
http://lxlinux.com/#index
Thanks have been trying to figure out how to change the window colors for a while now, then I'll go onto the font colors.
Peter