Digital Clock

All questions and problems regarding LXDE components including LXSession, LXAppearance, GPicView, Leafpad, LXTerminal, Xarchiver, LXNM to be discussed here.

For PCManFM questions, please ask in the dedicated forum below.
FrancescoA

Digital Clock

Post by FrancescoA »

Hello, mow can I change the font color of the digital clock? Is it hardcoded? In my case, the font color is white, and the panel color light gray. It doesn't look to nice.

Cool would be:
change the font size (so two lines fit in the panel)
to have the option to have two lines (upper part date, lower part time)
Marty Jack

Re: Digital Clock

Post by Marty Jack »

In SVN the color of all text follows the preference that is set for font color. Also in SVN the icon size is adjustable independently of panel height, so you can have more than one icon or taskbar button stacked up. In addition, the font size adjusts with the icon size. I will look into adding the ability to get a line break. Thanks for your comments.
FrancescoA

Post by FrancescoA »

Marty Jack wrote:In SVN the color of all text follows the preference that is set for font color. Also in SVN the icon size is adjustable independently of panel height, so you can have more than one icon or taskbar button stacked up. In addition, the font size adjusts with the icon size. I will look into adding the ability to get a line break. Thanks for your comments.
Thanks you for your reply. Linebreak and setting another fontcolor would be nice.
Marty Jack

Post by Marty Jack »

SVN r1829 has the new ability to use \n in the clock format string to get a line break. As to the font color, you configure that on the Panel Settings dialog and it applies to all applets.