Post LXDE Videos, Pictures, Screenshots, Media Articles, Photos here, please.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:55 pm
What is the best photo organizer & viewer?
I've running shotwell
lightwight, and simple to use
Shotwell is a new open source photo organizer application designed for the GNOME desktop environment. It allows you to import photos from your camera, view and edit them, and share them with others.
Here are some key features of "Shotwell":
· import photos from any digital camera supported by gPhoto
· automatically organize events containing photos taken at the same time
· rotate, mirror, and crop photos
· export photos as they are or by specifying dimensions and JPEG quality to reduce size
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:36 pm
- Location: Sweden
Im running Shotwell aswell on all 3 machines, seems really light and does the job
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 am
Haven't been using Shotwell. I was using GwenView for long time, but few days ago I started to use gThumb, it's good because it has some basic transformations (crop, resize, color...) so I don't have to use GIMP any more