Hi, I'm new on this forum, my name's Daniel and I'm spanish. I like to create wallpapers, so if you want a custom wallpaper, ask here and I'll try to make the perfect wallpaper for you. Just tell me the resolution and the description/idea of the wallpaper and I'll try to make it real.
P.D.: I attached some demo wallpapers, 4 versions of the same wallpaper design: Lubuntu, Ubuntu, Xubuntu and Kubuntu. (Resolution 1280x800)
Questions concerning LXDE themes, interface design, posters, logos and images. If you would like to help with design related tasks of LXDE, please join the Design Project and subscribe to the design mailing list.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Light Flower (Lubuntu Edition) 1280x800.jpg
- "Light Flower" Lubuntu Version (1280x800)
- (324.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Light Flower (Ubuntu Edition) 1280x800.jpg
- "Light Flower" Ubuntu Version (1280x800)
- (402.1 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Light Flower (Xubuntu Edition) 1280x800.jpg
- "Light Flower" Xubuntu Version (1280x800)
- (260.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Light Flower (Kubuntu Edition) 1280x800.jpg
- "Light Flower" Kubuntu Version (1280x800)
- (353.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:44 pm
- Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona USA
Welcome to the LXDE forum. I looked at all of your attachment (wallpapers). They are nice.
Thank you, I'm just starting with wallpaper creation, I want to improve my abilities with GIMP, and I think that make wallpapers for other people is one of the best forms to do it. If someone want a wallpaper, ask here and I will make it better as possible.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest