Image-converter

The dedicated forum for PCMan File Manager - http://wiki.lxde.org/en/PCManFM
Rex Bouwense

Image-converter

Post by Rex Bouwense »

When I was using Ubuntu and nautilus I came across a very useful add on to nautilus called nautilus-image-converter. Is there a PCManFM equivalent? With it I could resize pictures with a simple right click. Alternatively, will the nautilus-image-converter work with PCMan?
Rex
Rex Bouwense

Re: Image-converter

Post by Rex Bouwense »

Anyone have an idea? When I search synaptic I get nautilus image-converter but to install it requires installing a different desktop. Is that correct?
Rex
Rex Bouwense

Post by Rex Bouwense »

The short answer is that there is no similar program for PCManFM. However, I found a very small program whose sole purpose in life is to resize images, Simple Imagine Reducer. It is in the repositories. I downloaded it and it works fine in Lubuntu 11.04.
Rex
Ryan Ron

Post by Ryan Ron »

I like Rea Image Converter software. Now I can make my pictures compatible with the usable formats. Great software which lets you do a wide variety of ways to edit, alter, enhance and process batch conversion of your pictures in just a few clicks.
Last edited by Ryan Ron on Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
:)
Rex Bouwense

Post by Rex Bouwense »

When I did my web search, I did not come up with this software. I'll have to check it out to see if it can be installed without a great deal of bloat. Anyway, the problem was solved in my previous post.
Rex