PCManFM: "Control-+" doesn't seem to work

The dedicated forum for PCMan File Manager - http://wiki.lxde.org/en/PCManFM
vepaa

PCManFM: "Control-+" doesn't seem to work

Post by vepaa »

Hi,

The zooming function of PCManFM by "Control-+" and "Control-" doesn't seem to work in my Lubuntu system, it has to be performed via menu. However, "Control-0" to reset the zoom level does work.

Could it be that the shortcut system doesn't take the differences in keyboard layouts correctly into account? That though came to my mind because in my Finnish keyboard layout "0" is in the same place as in the standard US keyboard whereas "+" and "-" are in different places.

Thanks,
Vesa
drooly

Re: PCManFM: "Control-+" doesn't seem to work

Post by drooly »

i'm also using a finnish keyboard, and i can confirm that ctrl-minus makes the icons smaller, ctrl-zero makes them default, but ctrl-plus only works from the keypad (or the menu). weird.
at first i thought that openbox is using that keycombo already, but it doesn't look that way.

heh, arvelin jo että vesa on tod.näk. suomesta!
Rex Bouwense

Post by Rex Bouwense »

I am using a US keyboard and in PCManFM Ctrl + + and Ctrl + - are not working when using the keyboard. They do work using the drop down menu. They also work when using the web browser (Firefox) but not in PCManFM. Ctrl + 0, however works in both incidents. I don't think that the type of keyboard makes a difference. Now this is weird.
Rex
drooly

Post by drooly »

in my case it is only ctrl-plus which is not working.
archlinux with openbox.
LStranger

Post by LStranger »

This issue was fixed in PCManFM version 1.2.2, are you using some older version?
drooly

Post by drooly »

I'm using 1.2.3 and it still does not seem to be working.
Finnish (i think same for all scandinavia) keyboard layout.
Ctrl-minus zooms out, Ctrl-zero brings to normal size, but Ctrl-plus does not zoom in.
instead, i have to press Ctrl-Shift-zero to zoom in.