Folder View Thumbnail of images inside a folder

The dedicated forum for PCMan File Manager - http://wiki.lxde.org/en/PCManFM
mznzzz

Folder View Thumbnail of images inside a folder

Post by mznzzz »

Hi! i tried to find some information about how to show thumbnails in folder view but i didn't found any clue how to enable this...

First, my thanks for the community that makes lxde/pcmanfm, really usefull and lighweight!

Well, i need to show the thumbnails of images inside a folder in the folder view, how can i do?

Someting like

Thanks!
Rex Bouwense

Re: Folder View Thumbnail of images inside a folder

Post by Rex Bouwense »

Welcome to the lxde forum.
Open PCManFM. Select "View" and from the drop down menu "Folder View Mode". Click on "Thumbnail View". If you want to preserve this folder's settings, return to the drop down menu and check "Preserve This Folder's Settings". If you want all of your views to be Thumbnail View then you can change that in Edit->Preferences->View Mode. Select "Thumbnail view".
Rex
mznzzz

Re: Folder View Thumbnail of images inside a folder

Post by mznzzz »

Hi Rex Bouwense! Thanks for your attention!

But, i already know this thumbnail view but it only works inside a folder, i need to see the thumbs of imagens INSIDE a folder in folder list, the folder icon plus thumb of image inside that folder...

Inside each folder above have at least one image, i need to show the thumb of these images with the folder icon, imagine that i have these alot of folder with some content and need to find it by image...