Window Roll Up/Down button

The standard theme switcher of LXDE - http://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXAppearance
Lateralus138

Window Roll Up/Down button

Post by Lateralus138 »

Hi all, I appologize if I am posting this in the wrong place, but I wasn't sure where to..

I have been checking out a bunch of different distros and changing them around on VMware and I found LXDE and like it because it's customizable and easy to integrate... Anyway I think I was in Pinguy and installed LXDE, a few other environments and when I went into LXDE I was looking at all the settings I could find and I found a setting for a Roll Up/Down button on my windows. I then installed a few other distros and now in Ubuntu SE (just playing around, I don't beleive in any of it lol) I have installed LXDE again and now I can't seem to find this setting anywhere. I thought it was in some Windows Management setting or something like that, but I can't find any setting anywhere. Can anyone help me find this setting please?
seppalta

Re: Window Roll Up/Down button

Post by seppalta »

Go to Preferences/Openbox Configuration Manager/Appearance and add a S in the Window Titles box. You can also supposedly change it in Openbox Configuration Manager/Mouse/ by choosing Shades the window for Double Click on the titlebar. The former is much more reliable. It puts a minus sign in the title bar to click.
Lateralus138

Re: Window Roll Up/Down button

Post by Lateralus138 »

Awesome, thanx that's how I did it before, just couldn't remember where it was. Thanx again!!!