Some issues with LXDE Forum - We know, we are working on it

Forum Feedback & Help Report technical problems with the website here (broken features), or ask questions pertaining to forum features.
amjjawad

Some issues with LXDE Forum - We know, we are working on it

Post by amjjawad »

Dear all,

Recently, I have received many complains regarding some issues with LXDE Forum. Please, take it easy, we are aware of this and we are working on it.

Recently, we have done a system update to this forum. Not saying that it's the reason behind the technical issues with LXDE Forum but I'm just saying I have noticed these issues after that.

I will keep logging to the Administration Control Panel (ACP) and hope I can manage to fix this. Otherwise, I need to contact the other admins of this Forum.

Thank you!
Feel Free to contact me: http://amjjawad.net
amjjawad

Re: Some issues with LXDE Forum - We know, we are working on

Post by amjjawad »

Well, I'm preparing for my CCNA Exam so I didn't login here for few days. I just did and looks like the login issue is gone. Please check and let us know, thanks :)
Feel Free to contact me: http://amjjawad.net
phantom blot

Post by phantom blot »

Is the quick link "active posts" supose to list post from all sections on the forum, or are some left out like General Support? I am finding the site a bit cumbersome to maneuver at the moment.
Rex Bouwense

Post by Rex Bouwense »

Not sure how that works. I just tried it and didn't get any posts from General or anything other than feedback and cafe. That's a good question for our admin guy, amjjawad, to handle the next time he is on line. Perhaps there is a tweak that has to be done. Unfortunately, I am unaware of some of the admin side of things. Keep plugging. Someone might know.
Rex
rokytnji

Post by rokytnji »

Logged in OK today amjjawad. It has been hit or miss last week with the lxde questions and me getting kicked out.

Seems OK today.
Amrel RT 786ex 1.6ghz, 512MB ram , AntiX 8.5 core, Biker Linux user # 475019
Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way
My AntiX LXDE Install
Rex Bouwense

Post by Rex Bouwense »

Me too. I've been good for several days and holding my breath.
Rex