Donations?

Forum Feedback & Help Report technical problems with the website here (broken features), or ask questions pertaining to forum features.
blaine00

Donations?

Post by blaine00 »

I was interested in donating to LXDE, but I could not find any apparent way of doing this. The "Join Us" page has a section that mentions donations but gives no link to do so. If there is some way of donating, I could not find it, and it might need to be made more obvious.

Thanks for everything you guys do!
Rex Bouwense

Re: Donations?

Post by Rex Bouwense »

I just checked it out and you are correct. I cannot find a link either. Interesting. Someone out there must have a link. :o
Rex
amjjawad

Re: Donations?

Post by amjjawad »

blaine00 wrote:I was interested in donating to LXDE, but I could not find any apparent way of doing this. The "Join Us" page has a section that mentions donations but gives no link to do so. If there is some way of donating, I could not find it, and it might need to be made more obvious.

Thanks for everything you guys do!
I would suggest to do that distribution-wise. I mean, if the distribution you are using accept donation, then I would suggest to go that way. LXDE is being used by many distributions and I'm not sure who is in charge so that I can speak to? I'm involved with Lubuntu and until now, we don't have donation feature too :(
Feel Free to contact me: http://amjjawad.net