User Control Panel/Profile/Edit Account Settings

Forum Feedback & Help Report technical problems with the website here (broken features), or ask questions pertaining to forum features.
edward

User Control Panel/Profile/Edit Account Settings

Post by edward »

In the Account Settings area of the User Control Panel, some information regarding Current Password seems to be missing from the script, the prompt displays:
Current password:
{ CURRENT_CHANGE_PASSWORD_EXPLAIN }
Debian Sid - LXDE
drooly

Re: User Control Panel/Profile/Edit Account Settings

Post by drooly »

are you running debian7 with lxde?
i just looked on lubuntu, i cannot find "the Account Settings area of the User Control Panel" anywhere in the menu.
edward

Post by edward »

My post was forum-specific (technicial issue), not related to LXDE. Your inquiry would be better served if it were posted to General Area.
Debian Sid - LXDE
Rex Bouwense

Post by Rex Bouwense »

edward wrote:In the Account Settings area of the User Control Panel, some information regarding Current Password seems to be missing from the script, the prompt displays:
Current password:
{ CURRENT_CHANGE_PASSWORD_EXPLAIN }
I believe that is used for changing your forum password. After you have entered your new password or email address, you have to enter your current password to confirm the change.

Yep. Just confirmed that.
Last edited by Rex Bouwense on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Additional information
Rex
edward

Post by edward »

Yes. It's something the forum admin will have to fix, it's missing its description.
Debian Sid - LXDE
drooly

Post by drooly »

edward wrote:My post was forum-specific (technicial issue), not related to LXDE. Your inquiry would be better served if it were posted to General Area.
i didn't inquire anything, i just misunderstood you (or, didn't properly look at the subforum this was posted to). sorry about that and nevermind.
edward

Post by edward »

drooly wrote:
edward wrote:My post was forum-specific (technicial issue), not related to LXDE. Your inquiry would be better served if it were posted to General Area.
i didn't inquire anything, i just misunderstood you (or, didn't properly look at the subforum this was posted to). sorry about that and nevermind.
Not a problem. :)

This particular section of the Forum is for messages pertaining to the Forum itself, not the LXDE software.
Debian Sid - LXDE