Introduction

Non-tech-support topic may be discussed here. Discussions on religion and politics are not allowed. This area is intended for fun and community building, not arguments; Please take those elsewhere.
Alimba

Introduction

Post by Alimba »

Hello everyone, I'm Spiros - Alimba...

I've been using linux since Ubuntu 10.04, but I wasn't that active user until recently, which I decided to help the community as well. Currently I'm running Lubuntu 14.04 on an Asus X75VC on a dual boot setup with Windows 7 (unfortunately I'm using 1 game and 1 DAW that they can't run in wine :( ). I installed an SSD as well, and the speed of the system is breathtaking! 2.5sec booting time!! :D Also I have an old Toshiba running on Solydxk, just to try things out... ;)
Alimba

Hello

Post by Alimba »

Hi, I'm Spiros

I'm quite new to Linux, I was working with it before but not as much as I do now... I have 2 laptops with linux, one Asus X75VC with lubuntu and one toshiba with solyd xk.
Rex Bouwense

Re: Introduction

Post by Rex Bouwense »

Welcome to the LXDE forums. We are a small forum and have an even smaller group of active members. Stick around and provide help to others if you have the time and inclination. :)
Rex
Alimba

Post by Alimba »

Rex Bouwense wrote:Welcome to the LXDE forums. We are a small forum and have an even smaller group of active members. Stick around and provide help to others if you have the time and inclination. :)
Yes, of course, I will try to help as much I can...Although my knowledge on Linux and especially on LXDE is a bit narrow...

As a programmer of my self, I was thinking to learn and get involved more into linux! :)
Rex Bouwense

Post by Rex Bouwense »

Hey, we all learn by reading and researching. Pretty soon we know the answer to someone's question or problem and can help him/her. We just would like you to check in periodically.
Rex