Tutorial

Non-tech-support topic may be discussed here. Discussions on religion and politics are not allowed. This area is intended for fun and community building, not arguments; Please take those elsewhere.
drooly

Re: Tutorial

Post by drooly »

HET.
It's in the color codes, you can see it at the bottom of this page.
Coen Naninck

Post by Coen Naninck »

OK. Quick question: How many attachments can I attach in one post? I've got about two dozen screenshots thus far writing the tutorial and I need to add more. Will I have to post the steps in successive replies?
Rex Bouwense

Post by Rex Bouwense »

Not sure but as an alternative you could merely create a link to your tutorial and post it on uTube or a similar platform.
Rex
Coen Naninck

Post by Coen Naninck »

I won't post it as a video, too much work and I want Google to pick up on the various terms used in the tutorial. I'll see how many attachments I can use and adjust accordingly.

FYI: Part 1 - installing the system is complete. I'm working on part 2 now, customization.
drooly

Post by drooly »

Coen Naninck wrote:OK. Quick question: How many attachments can I attach in one post? I've got about two dozen screenshots thus far writing the tutorial and I need to add more. Will I have to post the steps in successive replies?
Upload the images elsewhere, get direct image links and include those into your tutorial with [img] tags.
Coen Naninck

Post by Coen Naninck »

OK thanks!
Coen Naninck

Post by Coen Naninck »

I just posted my guide. You can find it at the following link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39340