Lubuntu y VNC

This is the LXDE Forum for Spanish Users - Feel Free to ask in Spanish
kronosaqp2010

Lubuntu y VNC

Post by kronosaqp2010 »

Saludos a Todos!
Hace poco instale un PC un tanto antigua (Celeron D con 512Mb) con Lubuntu, y funciona muy bien.
El problema está en que necesito poder acceder remotamente de manera gráfica (no TTY) por VNC.
Lo conseguí instalando tightVNC y Vino.
Sin embargo solo funciona cuando entro con la cuenta con la que instalé Lubuntu. Cuando ingreso con la cuenta que creé después para el usuario X, no puedo entrar por VNC.
¿Qué es lo que tengo que configurar para que pueda entrar remotamente con VNC si importar que usuario sea?
Gracias por la ayuda.

-- English --
Greetings to All!
I recently install a somewhat old PC (Celeron D with 512Mb) with Lubuntu, and it works great.
The problem is that I need to remotely access a graphic (not TTY) for VNC.
I got installing TightVNC and Wine.
However, only works when entered with the account I installed Lubuntu. When I login with other account, I can not enter through VNC.
What I have to set so you can log in remotely with VNC with any user?
Thanks for the help.

Saludos,
KrOnOsAqP2010
Last edited by kronosaqp2010 on Wed May 22, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sudodus

Re: Lubuntu y VNC

Post by sudodus »

Hi kronosaqp2010 :-)

If you have to wait long for a reply, please post your questions in English! It makes it possible for more people to help you.
sudodus

Re: Lubuntu y VNC

Post by sudodus »

I think that the installation via Wine makes it specific for the user, who installed it. But VNC software is available also as real linux (to be used without Wine).

Which is your server and which is your client computer? If we are discussing the client, you can use for example vncviewer.

I hope it helps you get started. And I hope someone with more knowledge about VNC will jump in and give more advice :-)