Best Laptop Brands

Problems with hardware & laptops not being detected or supported during or after install.
cbhattarai

Best Laptop Brands

Post by cbhattarai »

hello Friends i have searched top 3 laptop brands:
1. Apple:

2. ASUS:

3. Aline Ware
Rex Bouwense

Re: Best Laptop Brands

Post by Rex Bouwense »

Is there a question? I'm using an ASUS EeePC and Lubuntu is working great.
Rex
olaffoster

Post by olaffoster »

Hello..
I am using Apple Laptop and it works really great. It is versatile and the features are awesome.. I am looking for new brands also...

Post by jlparsons »

Lenovo T410 works perfectly with every distro I've tried, currently running debian 6 lxde. Brilliant laptop too. Built like a tank and has a proper keyboard, none of this apple-style scrabble tile stuff!
edward

Post by edward »

I have Debian 6 (Squeeze) installed on a IBM-branded Lenovo ThinkPad T43 (manufactured in 2005). Debian and LXDE work great on it.
Debian Sid - LXDE
nancy30

Post by nancy30 »

I personally love lenovo laptops and apple you should also try them they are affordable and have best features
lostson

Post by lostson »

I have a compaq cq series and lxde works fine on it.
OctaviaAddiction

Post by OctaviaAddiction »

I suggest you never get a Toshiba Satellite... I've had one for two months and even with the most lightweight distros it is so slow... It has 4 GB of ram and a decent processor but I would never buy one again..
If you need help running JavaScript/Minecraft just ask! (Proud member of Lubuntu Team)
seppalta

Post by seppalta »

Computers that are running slow often get a speed boost by sanitizing the hard drive and re-insta
lling the operating system. Sanitization can be achieved with most computers by opening the bios (pressing f10 at bootup usually) and going to security>sanitize. You will probabily want to choose fast sanitation, because even that takes 7+ hours. Ordinary deleting, removing, uninstalling do not completely remove everything and so over time, a lot of garbage accumulates which has a detrimental effect on computer speed. Sanitization is another step up in getting rid of this junk. Of course, it removes everything on the hard drive.
PlanetMyHero

Post by PlanetMyHero »

cbhattarai wrote:hello Friends i have searched top 3 best laptop brands:
1. Apple:

2. ASUS:

3. Aline Ware
1 vote for Apple Macbook, but i think Lenovo is a best laptop which is work great with LXDE