URGENTLY Help is required please

Please post all general support questions for LXDE here.
sajjad3392

URGENTLY Help is required please

Post by sajjad3392 »

i have installed lxde on my nokia N900 mobile using debian package, its working fine, today when i opened a pdf document in its default document viewer application, i did it full screen/ presentation view( the keyboard shortcuts shown on menus were F11 and F5 ) but when the pdf document went on FULL SCreen or Presentation View, i was unable to return back to normal screen view from this FULL SCREEN or Presentation view because i could not find the keyboard shorts in my N900 default keyboard, i tried to use the virtual keyboard of LXDE however, i failed to returned back from FULL SCREEN/ Presentation View................so kindly tell me how to return back from FULL SCREEN / Presentation View when we are in Document Viewer inside LXDE on Nokia N900?

any one please help me to fix the issue? hope some one will reply soooooooon thanks
medicalwei

Re: URGENTLY Help is required please

Post by medicalwei »

Lemme think, No alt key is available on N900 itself except plugging an external keyboard.

I have no other idea than fixing the program to support the use on N900.

A suggestion is quit full screen when hitting Q on the keyboard.
sajjad3392

Re: URGENTLY Help is required please

Post by sajjad3392 »

I tried to hit Q key ( with combination of Ctrl and shift keys) when Document viewer was in full screen / presentation mode, but it did not worked, and i failed to return from that state(full screen / Presentation view). please tell me what to do??