filelight config to avoid KDE apps

Please post all general support questions for LXDE here.
davids

filelight config to avoid KDE apps

Post by davids »

Hi,

I have Debian jessie with LXDE and I am using filelight (I have a few LDE apps installed). Today I noticed a context menu that allows me to open a folder with the file manager or in a terminal. However the first just opens another instance of filelight (in the chosen folder), and the terminal option gives an error telling me it could not open konsole (I don't have it installed).

I suspect that there is some general KDE configuration underneath where I could change the applications that filelight tries to use (to pcmanfm and something like lxterminal, for example). I even did a search for all files with "filelight" in their names; none of them helped. Searching for "kde" config files seemed daunting. Any suggestions? I know I could just install konsole (and dolphin?) but I'd rather not install even more KDE stuff...

From the kde HTML doc on filelight:
You can open folders with your default file manager or &konsole; using the context menu for that segment. A &MMB; click opens files by mimetype, &eg; images with <application>Gwenview</application>. You can right click a segment to get a context menu for the scanned folder with actions to copy the folder path to the clipboard or delete the folder or file. Left clicking segments will re-center the map on that segment.
Thanks,

David