Problems with LXDE

Please post all general support questions for LXDE here.
yhuang0915

User Switch take long time

Post by yhuang0915 »

Hi,
I am new to use lightdm + LXDE and I got some problems.
1. When i login with user1 and want to swtich to user2, sometimes I need to wait a long to for login window and sometimes the user1 was locked and could not switch to user2.
2. When I set the machine to suspend, sometimes I need to enter password twice, I think this may not be a expected phenomenon, how can I fix the issue?
3. Sometimes When I logout, I dont need to enter my password and login successfully, however sometimes I still need to enter password, I don't why this happens? How can avoid someone not entering and login?

Thanks,
yhuang
yhuang0915

Problems with LXDE

Post by yhuang0915 »

Hi,
I am new to use LXDE and I get some problems.
1. Sometimes, I set status to suspend and when I try to resume and need to enter password twice, I dont konw is this a right behavior but I think no one expected to enter password twice.
2. Sometimes I find it takes much time when I try to swtich to another user.
3. Also when I try to switch user1 to user2, sometimes the user1 is locked and I can not swtich to user2. How can I fix this Issue?
4. I also find that when I logout, and it login without entering password but sometime have to enter password, and I hope to enter password evertytime.

Thanks,
yhuang
yhuang0915

How to disable xscreensaver when switching users

Post by yhuang0915 »

Hi,
I am confused about why I have to enter password twice(one for user login, one for xscreensaver) when I try to switch a already login user?
Could I do something to avoid password for xscreensaver?

Thanks.