lxappearence doesn't change theme in the openbox session

Please post all general support questions for LXDE here.
Irene

lxappearence doesn't change theme in the openbox session

Post by Irene »

Hi all, i'm new on the forum. I have an eeepc in which i have installed lubuntu, and i use the openbox session of lubuntu. Yesterday i wanted to change my gkt+ theme, so i opened lxappearence and i choosed and applied the new theme, but after no theme was change. So i run on the terminal lxappearence and i had this error:

irene@irene-1005PE:~$ lxappearance

(lxappearance:1490): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(lxappearance:1490): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

and then the window of lxappearence opened, but with the same problem, the theme doens't change.
Someone could help me?

Sorry for my english, but i'm not mother tonuge, i'm italian.

thanks
irene