Error with LXAppearance and gtk+ icon theme

The standard theme switcher of LXDE - http://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXAppearance
carlosmtron

Error with LXAppearance and gtk+ icon theme

Post by carlosmtron »

Hello. I have a problem trying to configure the icons. When starting my session in LXDE, I get the familiar message "GTK + icon theme is not properly set". I tried to fix the file ~ /.gtkrc-2.0 manually, but did not get any better. Then I tried using LXAppearance, but icons and themes did not change, even though I sensed that I have installed the icons and themes. Running LXAppearance get this output in a terminal:

Code: Select all

carlos@NCC1701:~$ lxappearance 
(lxappearance:9910): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_ref: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
(lxappearance:9910): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_ref: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed
(lxappearance:9912): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated
(lxappearance:9914): Gtk-WARNING **: GtkSpinButton: setting an adjustment with non-zero page size is deprecated
carlos@NCC1701:~$ 
This is my ~/gtkrc-2.0

Code: Select all

carlos@NCC1701:~$ cat .gtkrc-2.0 
# DO NOT EDIT!  This file will be overwritten by LXAppearance.
# Any customization should be done in ~/.gtkrc-2.0.mine

gtk-theme-name="Raleigh"
gtk-icon-theme-name="nuoveXT2"
gtk-font-name="Sans 10"
gtk-toolbar-style=3
gtk-cursor-theme-name="(null)"
gtk-cursor-theme-size=16
include "/home/carlos/.gtkrc-2.0.mine"
carlos@NCC1701:~$ 
Can you help solve the problem? I can't change or icons or the theme. It may help to know that I use Debian testing and was originally installed XFCE. While I have XFCE, could change the theme, but not the icons since I got the same error.

Please, excuse if my English very bad.

Carlos
carlosmtron

Re: Error with LXAppearance and gtk+ icon theme

Post by carlosmtron »

Sorry. An error occurred while trying to post this, and I thought it was not posted. Please can any administrator could delete this topic that is duplicated?
Thank you very much.