LXDM on FreeBSD

All questions and problems regarding the installation and upgrades of LXDE from USB Stick, Live CD or Web.
ericturgeon

LXDM on FreeBSD

Post by ericturgeon »

I have try to compile LXDM and it fail at lxcom.c.

Code: Select all

root@eric:/root/Desktop/lxdm-0.4.1 # gmake
gmake  all-recursive
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/root/Desktop/lxdm-0.4.1'
Making all in src
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/root/Desktop/lxdm-0.4.1/src'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng15 -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0/ -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0  -DCONFIG_FILE=\"/etc/lxdm/lxdm.conf\" -DXSESSIONS_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/xsessions\" -DLXDM_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/lxdm\" -DPACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -DGNOMELOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -DLIBLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/lib/locale\" -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -Wall  -g -O2 -DLXDM_XCONN_XCB -MT lxdm_greeter_gtk-lxcom.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/lxdm_greeter_gtk-lxcom.Tpo -c -o lxdm_greeter_gtk-lxcom.o `test -f 'lxcom.c' || echo './'`lxcom.c
lxcom.c: In function 'lxcom_dispatch':
lxcom.c:98: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'struct ucred' 
lxcom.c:122: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'LXDM_CRED' 
lxcom.c:133: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
lxcom.c:133: error: called object '1' is not a function
lxcom.c: In function 'lxcom_init':
lxcom.c:262: error: 'SO_PASSCRED' undeclared (first use in this function)
lxcom.c:262: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
lxcom.c:262: error: for each function it appears in.)
lxcom.c: In function 'lxcom_write':
lxcom.c:294: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'LXDM_CRED' 
lxcom.c:303: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'LXDM_CRED' 
lxcom.c:307: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'LXDM_CRED' 
gmake[2]: *** [lxdm_greeter_gtk-lxcom.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/lxdm-0.4.1/src'
gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/lxdm-0.4.1'
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
root@eric:/root/Desktop/lxdm-0.4.1 #

I know the error and I understand it. But I can solve that. I'm not an advanced C programmer.
It will be nice to port it in FreeBSD. But I can install LXDM. I think a lot of people will like to see that happen and it will help PC-BSD and GHostBSD.