How long has the support Linux LXLE 14.04.3

Discussion on LXDE releases and Development. This forum is not the best way to contact the developers, please use the Development mailing list and Sourceforge to interact with them.
bos_kg

How long has the support Linux LXLE 14.04.3

Post by bos_kg »

Hello all I have Linux versions of this LXLE 14.04.3 and checked to live with pendriwe for Samsung RV510 parameters below as well as on a netbook asus aspire one D270
and live even none program psensor or sensor even with the console terminal niepodał high temperatures Samsung and Linux mint or even Linux Lite or os Linux pipes which burdened cpu and zatym wyszoka temperature is what makes me happy before installing on a netbook with time can a laptop here wants ask how long is support internet gives tykji with long support and wanted me long after use zwłascza on netboku this Linux because it seems really good Lepsy that was without a game from scratch in none I do not play but you can uninstall itself please Give info about the support or possibly come next versions, and when I ask if I did not update Linux is something that threatens

samsung

processor
Intel Pentium T4500
2.3 GHz, 1 MB cache
RAM 3 GB of DDR3 1066 MHz
2 GB + 1 GB, max. 8 GB
card graficza
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 545v, 512 MB
DirectX 10.1, SM 4.1

acer

processor
Intel
Number of Cores 2
Model and clock (GHz) N2600 - 2x 1.6
Memory
Capacity RAM (M 1024
Type of 1Gb DDR3 1333
Supports up to 2Gb
Graphics Card
Model GMA
version 3600
Self storage (M 1024
Rex Bouwense

Re: How long has the support Linux LXLE 14.04.3

Post by Rex Bouwense »

Welcome to the LXDE forum. The LXLE has the same cycle as Lubuntu because it is a re-spin of that Operating System. If you continue to update your system it will automatically move from one point release to the next (14.04.3 to 14.04.4 and so on). I believe that support for Lubuntu 14,04 is through April 2017. However the new Lubuntu 16.04 has been released and I expect the release of LXLE to follow shortly. That does not mean that you must install it since support extends until 2017 but it will be available. I can recommend that you visit the lxle support forum http://www.lxle.net/forums/ for additional information and support. I believe that they also have an IRC channel irc://freenode/lxle
Rex
bos_kg

Re: How long has the support Linux LXLE 14.04.3

Post by bos_kg »

Thank you for the comprehensive response of perhaps 5 or 6 even did not pay attention to systemuw wuem with Linux Mint 3 versions of ubuntu ubuntu checked on nebooka alewsparcia no better and worked most Linux lite until she came to LXLE 14.04.3 and live works wonderfully without tiring netbook or laptop in mind tells me with a good selection with such a netbook ktury strangling of Windows and some Linux distributions but what is surprising all goes with the development of new hardware pipes which version of the Linux most improved time support and the like will not update and will end support is still Linux can be used if the windows is sometimes not useful today zuwarzyłem I use on a laptop Linux mentioned and mamieszałem muwie will do a reset and you will be ok and I forgot the immediately blast off windows and fires it comes to logos windows 10 and heard chilling working on full at the Linux laptop miałmniejsze load and he cooled if needed than on a full and increasingly wants only linux byłjedyny as a system but Linux is distribution