SMSL AUdio DAC - ALSA volume regulator hides

The standard panel of LXDE - http://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXPanel
count0

SMSL AUdio DAC - ALSA volume regulator hides

Post by count0 »

In continue to viewtopic.php?p=49871
I buy new China DAC (characteristics are as good as Creative EMU 0202-0204, but minimal design) SMSL M100 MK II (version 2020 year).
And have a problem: outputs named incorrectly, it has no Master and PCM regulators, only "SMSL USB AUDIO " and "SMSL USB AUDIO 1".
So, no volume regulator, and no Volume +/- and Mute keyboard works. And even more, I need one channel play louder, because of room Accoustic system position. In this DAC, only 1st regulator (without 1) can do balance regulation. So, it must be PCM. "SMSL USB AUDIO 1" must be Master.
Now I use softvol ladspa plugin to manage volume, but it don't has Mute functionality. And writing custom ALSA config, especially with ladspa "feature" with "last plugin in chain => dmixplug => dmixer" not obvious to newbies.
Please add to /usr/lib/lxpanel/plugins/volumealsa.so association "SMSL USB AUDIO 1" (may be whitespaces at the end after 1) == Master. Because it's really good and popular DAC. It works in Windows Vista/7/8/10 good with own drivers. EMU 0202/04 not. With equal cost of ~95$.