Discontinued

Please post all general support questions for LXDE here.
Phenom

Discontinued

Post by Phenom »

Hi, I just wanted to know if LXLE was still in developement and being updated?
Rex Bouwense

Re: Discontinued

Post by Rex Bouwense »

If you want information on LXLE, recommend you go to their forums, https://www.lxle.net/forums/
They appear to be active.
Rex
lauryfriese

Post by lauryfriese »

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, LXLE (Lubuntu Extra Life Extension) was an open-source Linux distribution based on Lubuntu, which itself is based on Ubuntu. LXLE aimed to provide a lightweight and user-friendly desktop environment for older or low-specification computers.

However, it's important to note that I do not have real-time information or updates on the current status of LXLE. To obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information about LXLE's development and updates, I recommend visiting the official LXLE website or community forums, where you can find the latest news and announcements regarding the project. Candy Crush
Last edited by lauryfriese on Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phenom

Post by Phenom »

Thank you.
gatherheld

Post by gatherheld »

lauryfriese wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:43 am As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, LXLE (Lubuntu Extra Life Extension) was an open-source Linux distribution based on Lubuntu, which itself is based on Ubuntu. LXLE aimed to provide a lightweight and user-friendly desktop environment for older or low-specification computers.

However, it's important to note that I do not have real-time information or updates on the current status of LXLE. To obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information about LXLE's development and updates doodle cricket I recommend visiting the official LXLE website or community forums, where you can find the latest news and announcements regarding the project.
Very clear. Many thanks for that response.